VIDEO SERIES | Designed for Bible Study Groups
- Session One (Chapters 1-2): God's Guidance System
- Session Two (Chapters 3-4): How the Devil Defeats Us
- Session Three (Chapters 5-6): Behind the Veil
The veil is the blood of Jesus. It is the separating factor — both for salvation (from darkness to light) and everyday life. It is what separates TRUTH from lies-- because there are Truths about God that the devil doesn’t want you to know.
- Session Four (Chapters 7-8): Learn to Receive
God’s heart must be saddened by the countless number of rejections He’s had. He’s prepared a feast for all who will come to Him, but sadly, there are many who daily reject His generosity. But for those who wrestle with unworthiness, the problem isn’t in coming to God, the problem is found in receiving good things from God.
- Session Five (Chapters 9-10): Faith and Feelings
God’s Word never changes. However, our feelings change constantly, depending on our circumstances. Part of learning who you are in Christ is also learning how to navigate through your feelings to the truth.
- Session Six (Chapters 11-12): Performance Not Required
We can't earn salvation by doing good-- but salvation should produce good! In other words, righteousness (the right-standing we receive from God at salvation) isn’t something we are working towards now or might someday attain because of our performance.
- Session Seven (Chapters 13-14): Total Salvation
As Christians, we know there are certain ways we should speak, think, and act towards others, but what does it say about our belief in God’s Word when we withhold these same things from ourselves?
- Session Eight (Chapter 15): Living Out Our Righteousness
Everything we learn is only knowledge unless we apply it. So we can never emphasize enough the importance of the actions required on our part necessary to seal certain truths in your heart and help us LIVE OUT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.